Do you have a work-related legal issue?

We may be able to help if any of the following apply to you:

  • If you have a decision from the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal (WCAT)

  • If you have a decision from the Social Security Tribunal (Old Age Security, Employment Insurance or Canada Pension Plan)

  • If you have a decision from the Employment Standards Tribunal

Before you call us

Please have the following documents ready, if applicable:

  • The decision made by the SST, WCAT or EST about your compensation or benefits

  • Copies of any documents you submitted in support of your appeal

  • Any other documents you have that relate to your case

Contact us

Call us or fill out our online form to find out if we can assist you:

Toll-free 1-888-685-6222
Fill out our online form.